RELS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 21 times.
- Aunts and uncles: Abbr.
- Brother, aunt, etc.: Abbr.
- Kinfolk: Abbr.
- Blood grp.?
- Fam. members
- Reuners: Abbr.
- Genealogical listings: Abbr.
- Fam. tree folks
- Reunion group: Abbr.
- Has a blast
- Bro and sis
- Family: Abbr.
- Kin: Abbr.
- Genealogical line: Abbr.
- Meth. and Epis., e.g.
- Family mems.
- Family members (abbr.)
- Kin (abbr.)
- Bros, etc.
- Fam. tree members
- Mom and pop, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 24, 2015
- Washington Post - August 09, 2014
- LA Times - March 03, 2014
- Washington Post - March 25, 2013
- Washington Post - January 17, 2013
- New York Times - January 21, 2012
- LA Times - January 15, 2012
- New York Times - December 11, 2011
- New York Times - September 22, 2011
- New York Times - August 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 12, 2010
- Chicago Reader - April 16, 2010
- New York Times - January 05, 2010
- New York Times - December 24, 2009
- USA Today - November 05, 2009
- LA Times - July 15, 2009
- LA Times - July 01, 2009
- New York Times - May 02, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 30, 2008
- New York Times - April 04, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer rels that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!