REPOMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Car tower
- Tower, often
- 1984 movie with the tag line "It's 4 a.m., do you know where your car is?"
- 1984 film with the tagline "It's 4 a.m., do you know where your car is?"
- 1984 Emilio Estevez movie
- Emilio Estevez film
- Emilio Estevez cult flick
- Car tower, maybe
- Takeback agent, familiarly
- Tower, of a sort
- Car collector
- 1984 title role for Emilio Estevez
- Tower's client
- Pro with a tow truck
- One who assumes control by default?
- One taking things back?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 21, 2017
- New York Times - February 28, 2015
- LA Times - February 01, 2014
- Netword - December 28, 2013
- New York Times - April 07, 2013
- Netword - February 16, 2013
- New York Times - May 10, 2012
- LA Times - March 29, 2012
- New York Times - May 25, 2011
- New York Times - January 17, 2008
- Netword - December 23, 2007
- New York Times - November 11, 2006
- New York Times - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - December 14, 2003
- USA Today - July 28, 2003
- Washington Post - February 21, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer repoman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!