RESIDENCE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Staying someplace temporarily, after "in"
- Where you live
- Place to call home
- Requirement for running for political office
- See 24-Across
- Where you live, for government purposes
- Home, in the phone book
- Office's counterpart
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 2018
- New York Times - May 15, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - September 07, 2012
- New York Times - October 18, 2010
- New York Times - September 25, 2010
- Washington Post - June 04, 2009
- Universal - December 24, 2008
- New York Times - October 13, 2006
- Washington Post - March 13, 2006
- New York Sun - July 26, 2005
- Washington Post - February 14, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer residence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!