RESTSUP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Takes a break
- Gets ready for a big event
- Gets some shuteye
- Takes a breather
- Gathers strength for a big day
- Gathers one's strength
- Regains energy
- Naps, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 04, 2012
- Washington Post - November 06, 2011
- LA Times - October 17, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - July 05, 2009
- New York Sun - July 20, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 03, 2004
- Washington Post - March 21, 2004
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 26, 2004
- New York Times - September 09, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer restsup that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!