RETREAD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Used rubber
- Good-as-new tire
- Unimaginative sequel, say
- Hackneyed work based on an old idea
- Unoriginal work
- Cheap tire
- Tire for a heap
- Type of tire
- Secondhand tire
- Cure baldness?
- Tire type
- Used tire
- Tired tire?
- Freshly capped tire
- Second-hand tire
- One way to cure baldness?
- Not an original
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2016
- New York Times - July 09, 2015
- New York Times - July 20, 2014
- Universal - November 27, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 27, 2013
- Washington Post - August 07, 2012
- New York Times - December 02, 2010
- Universal - May 29, 2010
- New York Times - March 01, 2009
- Universal - March 06, 2007
- LA Times - February 18, 2007
- USA Today - February 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 11, 2005
- USA Today - June 23, 2005
- Netword - June 03, 2005
- New York Sun - February 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 24, 2005
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
- New York Times - June 23, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer retread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!