RFDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Some mail designations: Abbr.
- Some mail services: Abbr.
- Country addresses, for short
- Country mailing addresses, for short
- Country mail rtes.
- Outlying mail rtes.
- Farm-area mail rtes.
- Rtes. off the beaten path
- Some mail rtes.
- Rural mail delivery services, once
- Farm country mail rtes.
- Country addresses: Abbr.
- Old U.S.P.S. routing codes
- Backwoods mail rtes.
- Pastoral P.O letters.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 2015
- New York Times - November 28, 2014
- Washington Post - December 11, 2013
- Washington Post - November 28, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - January 13, 2012
- Universal - November 16, 2011
- New York Times - July 03, 2011
- LA Times - June 26, 2011
- New York Times - March 09, 2011
- LA Times - December 28, 2010
- New York Times - August 17, 2010
- New York Times - December 07, 2009
- LA Times - September 09, 2008
- New York Times - March 06, 2008
- LA Times - January 06, 2008
- LA Times - July 05, 2007
- LA Times - April 29, 2007
- Universal - March 28, 2007
- LA Times - January 29, 2007
- New York Times - December 22, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer rfds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!