RIAA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Org. that's no friend of Napster
- Org. combating music piracy
- Anti-piracy org.
- Org. that certifies gold and platinum
- Org. that once sued a dead woman for illegal downloading
- Org. that combats illegal file sharing
- Lawsuit-happy gp.
- Fighter of pirates, in brief
- Org. that fought Napster
- Gold-certifying grp.
- Antipiracy org.
- Pirate-fighting org.
- Org. opposed to come peer-to-peer sharing
- Lobbying org. that fights music piracy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2016
- USA Today - July 14, 2016
- New York Times - January 07, 2016
- New York Times - October 21, 2015
- New York Times - October 04, 2014
- New York Times - November 28, 2013
- New York Times - September 13, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - April 18, 2012
- New York Times - June 02, 2011
- New York Times - April 21, 2011
- Chicago Reader - February 25, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer riaa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!