RIVALS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Competes equally with
- Obama and McCain, e.g.
- Indiana and Purdue, e.g.
- Harvard and Yale, e.g.
- Neighboring schools, often
- Romantic triangle duo
- USC and UCLA, e.g.
- Compares favorably with
- Play featuring Mrs. Malaprop, with "The"
- Coke and Pepsi, e.g.
- Holds a candle to
- Yankees and red sox, e.g.
- Contenders or, challengers
- Other suitors
- The competition
- Two sides of a certain triangle
- Target and Walmart, e.g.
- Compares closely to
- Sheridan play, with "The"
- Sheridan work, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 28, 2017
- USA Today - December 01, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2015
- Universal - September 30, 2015
- Netword - July 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 31, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 31, 2014
- Chicago Reader - September 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 09, 2011
- New York Times - July 19, 2010
- New York Times - July 04, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - April 30, 2010
- Netword - April 18, 2010
- New York Times - January 13, 2010
- LA Times - December 31, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 27, 2009
- Washington Post - November 04, 2008
- LA Times - June 21, 2008
- Netword - March 23, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer rivals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!