RIVERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Kansas and Kentucky
- Things with outlets
- Lots of sweat
- Funny Joan
- Rafters' places
- Missouri and Ohio
- Fishing spots
- City bisectors, perhaps
- Potomac and Nile
- Joan who quipped "A Peeping Tom looked in my window and pulled down the shade"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2018
- Netword - September 13, 2017
- USA Today - November 28, 2016
- Washington Post - November 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 27, 2012
- LA Times - September 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 30, 2007
- Universal - October 10, 2007
- New York Times - December 18, 2004
- New York Times - November 05, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer rivers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!