RODENTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Marmots and such
- Snakes' intakes
- Bullsnakes' prey
- Mouse and squirrel
- Hamelin's bane
- Beavers, chipmunks, et al.
- Beavers or squirrels, e.g.
- Barn owl's prey
- Snake intake
- Beavers, e.g.
- Capybaras, e.g.
- Marmots and muskrats
- Owl's prey
- Gerbils, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 25, 2016
- New York Times - May 01, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 08, 2014
- LA Times - September 05, 2013
- New York Times - July 16, 2010
- LA Times - January 26, 2009
- Universal - March 21, 2008
- USA Today - March 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2008
- USA Today - January 03, 2008
- Washington Post - June 24, 2004
- New York Times - March 24, 2002
- New York Times - January 25, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer rodents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!