ROMANNOSE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- It has a prominent bridge
- Facial feature with a prominent bridge
- Prominent facial feature
- Schnozzola type
- Feature ascribed to George Washington
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 27, 2016
- LA Times - March 26, 2010
- New York Sun - May 30, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 15, 2007
- New York Times - August 23, 2002
- Washington Post - January 15, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer romannose that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!