RONDEL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Short poem on two rhymes
- Short poem running on two rhymes
- 14-line, two-rhyme poem
- Chaucer's "Merciless Beauty," e.g.
- Form of French verse
- Verse form
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 2013
- USA Today - December 31, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 19, 2009
- Washington Post - April 18, 2002
- New York Times - February 11, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer rondel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!