ROSEPETALS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Composition of a proverbial soft bed
- They may be freeze-dried for weddings
- Potpourri bits
- 2-Down supply
- Array in a honeymoon suite
- Florist's decorative supply
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 25, 2014
- Chicago Reader - May 03, 2013
- Washington Post - August 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 18, 2006
- Washington Post - December 21, 2003
- New York Times - June 15, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer rosepetals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!