RUBEGOLDBERG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Pulitzer-winning cartoonist of 1948
- Whom a cartooning award is named for
- Cartoonist of contraptions
- Cartoonist with intricate devices
- Cartoonist known for overly intricate devices
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 03, 2011
- Netword - January 10, 2010
- Netword - March 22, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - October 29, 2006
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer rubegoldberg that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!