RUMORS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Unconfirmed reports
- Water cooler tidbits
- Tabloid fodder
- Products of some "mills"
- They spread fast
- Supermarket tabloid bits, often
- Spread items
- Bits of buzz
- Spreadable stuff?
- Bits of gossip
- Gossip items
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 07, 2012
- Netword - February 25, 2012
- Chicago Reader - December 16, 2011
- Chicago Reader - December 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2010
- USA Today - March 25, 2008
- New York Times - December 01, 2007
- New York Times - September 12, 2007
- New York Times - November 11, 2006
- New York Sun - July 21, 2006
- New York Times - March 20, 2006
- Washington Post - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - January 27, 2002
- New York Times - March 01, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer rumors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!