SAES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Writer's supply: Abbr.
- Enclosures with many bills (abbr.)
- Writers' supplies, briefly
- Requests from an ed.
- Mailing courtesies: abbr.
- Mailing encls.
- Mail-order encls.
- Enclosures to an ed.
- Freelancers' encls.
- MS. enclosures
- Freelancers' enclosures, for short
- RSVP holders
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 09, 2018
- New York Times - July 01, 2017
- LA Times - May 28, 2017
- LA Times - June 13, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - April 10, 2015
- Washington Post - December 28, 2014
- Washington Post - February 19, 2014
- New York Times - June 18, 2012
- New York Times - May 28, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - August 09, 2009
- Washington Post - October 26, 2008
- Washington Post - September 07, 2008
- New York Times - November 29, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer saes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!