SAFETYNET is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- One's savings, metaphorically
- Medicaid, for one
- Trapeze artist's security
- Fall insurance
- Source of security
- Acrobat catcher
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 28, 2015
- Netword - April 24, 2012
- Universal - March 08, 2007
- USA Today - June 27, 2005
- New York Times - December 08, 2004
- New York Times - June 23, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer safetynet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!