SAGINAW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Great Lakes port of entry
- Michigan city
- Michigan city mentioned in Paul Simon's "America"
- City mentioned in Paul Simon's "America"
- Bay City neighbor
- Stevie Wonder's birthplace
- City north of Flint
- Bay of Lake Huron
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - August 26, 2011
- Netword - April 30, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 29, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 03, 2007
- LA Times - May 12, 2007
- Washington Post - December 07, 2003
- New York Times - September 18, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer saginaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!