SAIN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Pitching coach Johnny
- 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny
- Spahn teammate Johnny
- Boston Braves teammate of Spahn
- "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain" (Boston Braves catchphrase)
- Bygone pitching star Johnny
- Three-time All-Star pitcher Johnny who threw the first major league pitch to Jackie Robinson
- Pitcher Johnny who completes the old rhyme, "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain"
- Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - April 08, 2011
- Washington Post - January 07, 2011
- LA Times - October 24, 2010
- New York Times - July 08, 2010
- New York Sun - April 09, 2008
- Universal - January 07, 2007
- New York Times - September 12, 2006
- New York Times - July 16, 2006
- New York Sun - June 30, 2006
- New York Times - March 05, 2006
- New York Times - August 04, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer sain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!