SALTANDPEPPER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Speckled, as hair
- Table condiments
- Dinner table combo
- Fictional chocolate-lover Veruca married to a sergeant of song?
- 1968 Davis/Lawford spy spoof
- Sprinkled with gray, as a beard
- Common seasonings
- Chef's staples
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 22, 2012
- LA Times - May 02, 2012
- Washington Post - April 11, 2011
- Universal - March 04, 2009
- New York Times - September 13, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer saltandpepper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!