SALTWATER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Kind of taffy
- With 15-Across, sites for some corals
- Some people gargle with it
- Saline solution?
- Ocean's fluid
- The ocean, essentially
- Taffy variety
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 05, 2016
- Netword - February 24, 2016
- Universal - June 25, 2012
- New York Times - February 09, 2008
- Universal - January 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 22, 2006
- New York Times - February 12, 2002
- Washington Post - May 16, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer saltwater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!