SANANDREASFAULT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Locale for a 17-Across
- Source of some serious shaking
- Carrizo Plain peril
- Culprit in California quakes
- Source of some large-scale shaking
- Site of slippage ... both geographically and in this puzzle
- California woman's imperfection?
- Tennis player's least favorite geological feature?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 14, 2016
- Universal - March 03, 2014
- New York Times - January 09, 2014
- USA Today - August 08, 2013
- Netword - February 28, 2013
- New York Sun - July 07, 2006
- New York Times - April 23, 2004
- New York Times - June 12, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer sanandreasfault that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!