SANSKRIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Classical language
- Source of the word "avatar"
- Classical language of India
- Source of the word "karma"
- Literary language of India
- Source of the word "mantra"
- Old tongue of India
- Language that gave us "yoga"
- Language whose name means "perfected"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2017
- Netword - January 27, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 25, 2014
- New York Times - October 05, 2014
- LA Times - June 03, 2013
- New York Times - April 09, 2012
- LA Times - June 01, 2011
- New York Times - February 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 28, 2004
- New York Times - December 12, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer sanskrit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!