SANTACLAUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- See 20-Across
- Annual list preparer
- Pole star?
- List recipient
- Christmas Eve VIP
- Comet steerer
- He flies behind reindeer
- Head of a major toy outfit
- December 25th VIP
- He's only make-believe
- Mythical being
- Roly-poly gift-giver
- Kiddie character
- For he's a jolly good fellow
- Noted list keeper
- Kids' toy source
- Who comes at Christmas to give gifts?
- *Polite star?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 16, 2016
- Netword - November 27, 2013
- Universal - January 02, 2013
- LA Times - December 25, 2010
- USA Today - December 09, 2010
- New York Times - November 02, 2009
- Universal - May 15, 2009
- USA Today - October 21, 2008
- USA Today - October 01, 2007
- Washington Post - May 22, 2007
- Netword - December 25, 2006
- USA Today - December 13, 2006
- Washington Post - July 19, 2003
- Washington Post - April 02, 2003
- New York Times - March 10, 2001
- New York Times - February 16, 2001
- New York Times - February 09, 2001
- New York Times - December 24, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer santaclaus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!