SARTOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Tailor, humorously
- Tailor, old style
- Tailor, old-style
- Literary synonym for "tailor"
- Old name for a tailor
- Tailor, in old Rome
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2013
- Universal - April 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 06, 2011
- New York Times - June 12, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer sartor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!