SATELLITESTATES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Latvia and Estonia, once
- Superpowers often have them
- East Germany and such
- Romania and Bulgaria, once
- Countries controlled by or dependent on another
- Latvia and Lithuania, once
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 12, 2018
- Washington Post - October 26, 2014
- New York Times - April 04, 2014
- New York Times - March 04, 2011
- Washington Post - February 14, 2011
- New York Times - July 23, 2004
- New York Times - December 27, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer satellitestates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!