SATIRIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Juvenal, for one
- Voltaire, Rabelais, or Swift
- Swift, notably
- Stephen Colbert, e.g.
- Jonathan Swift, e.g.
- Humorist who uses irony
- Writer if wryly scornful works
- George Orwell, for one
- Swift, for one
- National Lampoon writer, typically
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 28, 2017
- Netword - May 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 09, 2012
- Universal - October 07, 2010
- Washington Post - June 27, 2010
- Washington Post - December 23, 2008
- LA Times - May 25, 2008
- New York Times - August 03, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer satirist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!