SAVEIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- "Don't waste your breath!"
- Cry that may forestall a lame excuse
- "Do you really think I'm going to believe that?"
- "Don't throw that away"
- "I don't want to hear any more!"
- "I've heard enough of your lame excuses!"
- "That's enough!" ... or what one can do with the first word of 17-, 27-, 45- and 60-Across
- "I don't want to hear any of your excuses"
- 'Don't waste your breath!'
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 10, 2017
- New York Times - December 28, 2016
- LA Times - July 14, 2015
- Washington Post - September 07, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - March 29, 2013
- LA Times - September 20, 2012
- New York Times - March 06, 2009
- New York Sun - October 30, 2006
- New York Times - January 04, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer saveit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!