SAVERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Bank patrons
- Ones of interest?
- Penny-wise ones
- Pack rats
- Frugal folks
- Those with IRAs, e.g.
- Frugal fellows
- Thrifty ones
- Pack rats, e.g.
- Thrifty folks
- Spenders' opposites
- Frugal types
- Life ___
- Lifeguards and penny pinchers
- People of interest?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 09, 2018
- LA Times - February 07, 2018
- Universal - November 02, 2016
- New York Times - March 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 27, 2014
- Universal - September 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 05, 2012
- Universal - June 11, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - April 30, 2010
- Netword - March 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 04, 2007
- LA Times - December 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 06, 2006
- Washington Post - February 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 27, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 23, 2004
- New York Times - December 13, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer savers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!