SAWBONES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Surgeon, slangily
- Hawkeye Pierce, e.g.
- Old nickname for a surgeon
- Surgeon (slang)
Last Seen In:
- Onion A.V. Club - April 04, 2012
- Washington Post - June 09, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - May 20, 2007
- LA Times - September 17, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2005
- Washington Post - July 03, 2004
- New York Times - July 18, 1999
- New York Times - March 14, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer sawbones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!