SAYAH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 24 times.
- "Open up!"
- Theme of this puzzle?
- Doctor's order
- Internist's request
- Checkup request
- Respond to a doctor's request
- Request from a doctor with a tongue depressor
- Doctor's request
- Request at a medical exam
- Checkup order
- Doctor's directive
- "Open wide"
- Request just before a depression?
- Doctor's instruction
- Physical request
- Exam instruction
- Laryngologist's request
- Do just what the doctor ordered
- Doctor's order, perhaps
- Do what the doc just dictated
- Just what the doctor ordered?
- Obey a doctor
- Opening words?
- Doctor's request before a throat examination
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 25, 2013
- New York Times - July 22, 2013
- Washington Post - July 01, 2013
- New York Times - June 30, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 05, 2013
- Washington Post - April 15, 2013
- New York Times - March 31, 2013
- Washington Post - April 28, 2012
- Netword - March 27, 2012
- Netword - March 07, 2012
- LA Times - July 12, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 12, 2010
- Universal - September 05, 2009
- Netword - June 18, 2009
- Universal - December 13, 2008
- Netword - October 31, 2008
- LA Times - August 29, 2008
- New York Times - March 17, 2008
- Netword - March 01, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer sayah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!