SAYSAH is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Opens up for examination, in a way
- Vocalizes during a physical
- Complies with a doctor's request
- Follows doctor's orders, in a way
- Responds to a doctor wielding a tongue depressor
- Prepares for a depression?
- Obeys the doctor, in a way
- Follows a doctor's order
- Reveals one's 47 Down, maybe
- Does as the doc just directed
- Obeys the dental hygienist
- Follows a physical request?
- Responds to some depressing words?
- Exhales during a physical?
- Prepares to have one's tongue depressed
- Prepares for a doctor's throat examination
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 08, 2018
- LA Times - August 08, 2016
- LA Times - August 09, 2014
- Washington Post - April 06, 2014
- New York Times - February 15, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - November 28, 2012
- Washington Post - November 27, 2012
- Netword - April 09, 2011
- USA Today - December 02, 2009
- Netword - September 19, 2009
- LA Times - October 20, 2008
- LA Times - March 07, 2008
- Washington Post - May 17, 2007
- Washington Post - December 31, 2001
- New York Times - September 03, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer saysah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!