SCEPTRE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Sovereignty, in Sussex
- Elizabeth's staff
- Royal staff, to a Brit
- Orb's partner, in British iconography
- Royal rod, in Britain
- Victoria Regina's royal rod
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 28, 2013
- New York Times - September 15, 2011
- LA Times - August 07, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2011
- New York Times - October 31, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer sceptre that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!