SCHIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Crystalline rock
- Flaky rock
- Metamorphic rock
- Easily split rock
- It's from the Latin for "fissile stone"
- Latin for "fissile stone"
- Flaky metamorphic rock
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 09, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - February 14, 2014
- Washington Post - January 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 19, 2013
- Canadiana - October 22, 2012
- Netword - November 17, 2007
- Netword - August 25, 2006
- Washington Post - June 21, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer schist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!