SCISSORS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 17 times.
- Wrestling hold
- Tailor's tool
- Coupon clipper's tool
- Wrapper's pair
- Salon staple
- See 106 Across
- Victor over paper
- Collagist's tool
- Salon tool
- Snipping "pair"
- Cutting tool
- One of three choices in a kids' game
- They can cut your bills in half!
- Don't run with these
- One function of 1-/43-/76-Across
- *Loser to rock, beater of paper
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 01, 2018
- New York Times - May 22, 2017
- Washington Post - May 25, 2014
- New York Times - March 14, 2013
- Netword - September 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 21, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2011
- LA Times - February 20, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 04, 2009
- Washington Post - April 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 09, 2008
- New York Times - November 14, 2005
- New York Times - October 02, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer scissors that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!