SCRUBS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Surgeon's outfit
- O.R. attire
- Surgical garb
- Cleans thoroughly
- Surgical coverage?
- TV series set at Sacred Heart Hospital
- Surgeon's duds
- O.R. wear
- Surgeon's garb
- Hospital garb
- Cleans with elbow grease
- Hits the dirt?
- Zach Braff sitcom
- Or wear
- Nurse's outfit
- Health care coverage providers?
- Surgeon's cover-ups?
- Nbc hospital sitcom
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 28, 2018
- New York Times - June 01, 2018
- New York Times - September 10, 2017
- New York Times - August 24, 2016
- Washington Post - October 05, 2014
- Washington Post - November 29, 2013
- LA Times - August 31, 2013
- LA Times - September 25, 2012
- Washington Post - September 22, 2011
- Universal - August 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 03, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2011
- LA Times - September 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - January 29, 2010
- Netword - October 25, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 12, 2008
- Netword - August 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer scrubs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!