SCULPTOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Title for 40-Across
- Michelangelo or Rodin
- 37-Across, e.g.
- Michelangelo, for one
- Rodin or Michelangelo
- Builder of bodies?
- Abbé Nicolas Louis de Lacaille constellation
- Henry Moore, e.g.
- Frequent filer
- Rodin, e.g.
- Statue maker
- One going around the block?
- One who goes around the block?
- Rodin, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2018
- New York Times - September 24, 2016
- Netword - August 17, 2013
- New York Times - November 05, 2012
- LA Times - September 07, 2012
- Washington Post - December 29, 2011
- LA Times - March 07, 2011
- Universal - January 25, 2011
- USA Today - January 27, 2005
- USA Today - November 11, 2003
- New York Times - September 03, 2002
- New York Times - November 03, 1999
- New York Times - October 24, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer sculptor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!