SCYTHES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Cuts, in a way
- They cut quite a swath
- Sights in Sargent's "Reapers Resting in a Wheatfield"
- Grim Reaper accessories
- Field tools
- Grain-cutting tools
- Gatherers' tools
- Bush hooks, e.g.
- Crop loppers
- Grain cutters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 27, 2016
- USA Today - October 22, 2015
- Netword - November 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - March 22, 2013
- USA Today - August 30, 2012
- Washington Post - March 05, 2012
- LA Times - November 16, 2010
- New York Times - April 18, 2010
- Universal - March 17, 2007
- Washington Post - June 16, 2004
- New York Times - October 02, 2003
- New York Times - December 23, 2001
- New York Times - November 22, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer scythes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!