SEAKALE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Potted maritime plant
- Coastal plant with collard-like leaves
- European potted plant
- European coastal plant
- Coastal plant of the crucifer family
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 07, 2011
- LA Times - November 14, 2009
- USA Today - June 12, 2009
- Netword - March 14, 2009
- Netword - June 15, 2007
- New York Times - March 28, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer seakale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!