SEAWORTHY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Fit, in the main
- Fit to be untied?
- Ready for sailing
- Fit for sailing
- Not expected to go down
- Safe to push off
- Tight, as a ship
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 17, 2016
- Universal - August 25, 2013
- New York Times - August 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 28, 2009
- Washington Post - April 03, 2008
- LA Times - October 13, 2007
- New York Times - November 17, 2006
- New York Times - April 30, 2005
- New York Times - April 30, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer seaworthy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!