SEDGY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Covered with rushes
- Covered with marsh vegetation
- Like marshes
- Overrun with marsh plants, e.g.
- Like some bank growth
- Like wetlands
- Rife with marsh plants
- Full of grasslike plants
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 19, 2011
- Netword - September 18, 2010
- Universal - March 27, 2010
- Universal - November 12, 2009
- LA Times - November 09, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 26, 2008
- LA Times - November 03, 2007
- Universal - March 29, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 16, 2006
- Washington Post - February 19, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer sedgy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!