SELKIRK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Real-life sailor on whom Crusoe was based
- Alexander ___, real-life prototype of Robinson Crusoe
- Crusoe's supposed prototype
- British Columbia's ___ Mountains
- Scottish sailor Alexander who was supposedly the inspiration for Robinson Crusoe
- Red River Valley colonist
- BC range: - mountains
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2009
- Canadiana - June 23, 2008
- New York Sun - October 25, 2007
- New York Times - June 09, 2000
- New York Times - February 06, 2000
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer selkirk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!