SEMITE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Phoenician, e.g.
- Arab, e.g.
- Mideast native
- Arab or Jew
- Hebrew, e.g.
- Israeli or Palestinian
- Canaanite, for example
- Israeli, e.g.
- Israeli or Arab
- Hebrew speaker
- Believer in Judaism
- Descendant of Noah's eldest
- Many a Middle Easterner
- Descendant of Noah's eldest son
- Descendant of Shem
- Israeli e.g.
- Carthaginian, e.g.
- Akkadian or Phoenician
- Jew or Arab
- Near East native
- Hebrew or Arab
- Many a Mideast native
- Phoenician or Palestinian
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2015
- New York Times - October 22, 2015
- New York Times - August 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 14, 2015
- New York Times - August 10, 2015
- New York Times - November 25, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - November 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 20, 2013
- Netword - April 13, 2013
- New York Times - November 21, 2012
- LA Times - September 23, 2012
- Universal - November 23, 2011
- LA Times - May 01, 2011
- Universal - November 09, 2010
- LA Times - September 18, 2010
- Universal - June 25, 2010
- Washington Post - May 05, 2010
- LA Times - April 06, 2010
- LA Times - December 18, 2009
- New York Times - November 25, 2009
Seen a clue for the answer semite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!