SEMITES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Arabs, Hebrews, etc.
- Arabs, e.g.
- Many Middle Easterners
- Phoenicians, Hebrews, et al.
- Phoenicians, e.g.
- Descendants of a son of Noah
- Hebrew people
- Arabs and Hebrews
- Arabs and Jews
- Phoenicians and Jews
- Ancient Hebrews, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 27, 2016
- New York Times - August 16, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - April 07, 2013
- USA Today - February 06, 2013
- USA Today - January 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 16, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 24, 2007
- New York Times - May 04, 2007
- Washington Post - December 05, 2006
- LA Times - March 25, 2006
- New York Sun - January 12, 2006
- New York Times - January 25, 2001
- New York Times - March 01, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer semites that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!