SENIORITIS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- High school grad-to-be's "illness"
- Almost-grad's "disease"
- High-class affliction?
- Cause of slacking off at school
- Late high school affliction
- Malady that typically worsens in the spring
- Certain drop in motivation
- Cause of teen torpor
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 03, 2015
- New York Times - December 19, 2014
- New York Times - October 15, 2011
- New York Times - May 06, 2011
- Chicago Reader - March 25, 2011
- New York Times - November 27, 2010
- New York Times - February 18, 2010
- New York Times - October 16, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer senioritis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!