SENSATE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Having feelings
- Having feeling
- Able to feel
- Able to hear or see, e.g.
- With feeling
- Having physical feelings
- Perceived through the senses
- Perceive by sight, e.g.
- Perceived by sight, sound, touch, e.g.
- Able to see, hear, etc.
- Able to perceive
- Physically aware
- Not unfeeling
- Perceived by the senses
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2016
- New York Times - April 17, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 31, 2015
- LA Times - May 10, 2015
- Universal - May 04, 2015
- Universal - December 26, 2013
- New York Times - July 31, 2013
- Universal - August 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 14, 2011
- Post Puzzler - August 14, 2011
- USA Today - February 03, 2011
- New York Times - March 13, 2009
- LA Times - January 24, 2009
- Washington Post - August 31, 2008
- New York Sun - April 25, 2008
- LA Times - March 02, 2008
- New York Times - January 09, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2007
- LA Times - November 23, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - September 16, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer sensate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!