SENSUOUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Capable of being felt
- Deeply felt
- "___ up, why dontcha grab me a beer?"
- Like belly-dancing
- Like Salome's dance
- Physically pleasurable
- Aesthetically pleasing
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2017
- USA Today - September 11, 2014
- USA Today - June 23, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - December 23, 2007
- LA Times - June 04, 2006
- New York Times - February 07, 2003
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
- New York Times - April 16, 1999
- New York Times - June 06, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer sensuous that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!