SEPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Back-to-sch. times
- Fall mos.
- Months with 30 days Abbr.:
- Turn-of-the-season mos.
- Numidian serpent
- Old world lizard
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 25, 2012
- LA Times - September 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 04, 2007
- New York Times - November 20, 1999
- New York Times - May 30, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer seps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!