SEPTETS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Some Dixieland bands
- Beethoven's Opus 20 and others
- Disney's dwarfs and others
- Literary gables and others
- The Pleiades, et al.
- Seven-player pieces
- Groups of seven
- Groups of seas and sins
- Singing groups
- Lucky groups?
- The seas and the dwarfs, e.g.
- Groups like Disney's dwarfs
- Big singing groups
- Octets minus one
- Groups of 7
- Harry Potter novels et al.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 21, 2015
- New York Times - January 13, 2014
- Universal - January 05, 2014
- LA Times - February 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2012
- Netword - February 17, 2012
- New York Times - October 12, 2011
- New York Times - January 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 20, 2009
- Netword - August 22, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2008
- LA Times - June 23, 2007
- LA Times - June 20, 2007
- New York Times - November 13, 2004
- New York Times - August 24, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer septets that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!