SERUMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Clinic supplies
- Medical fluids
- Shot putters' supplies?
- Blood fluids
- Clinic supply
- Immunity providers
- Hospital fluids
- Scopolamine and sodium pentothal, e.g.
- Virus fighters
- Some shots
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 07, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2016
- New York Times - June 26, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 09, 2013
- New York Times - August 15, 2013
- New York Times - March 27, 2013
- Netword - January 31, 2013
- Universal - November 29, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 01, 2012
- New York Times - April 29, 2008
- New York Times - August 25, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 17, 2005
- New York Times - June 29, 2005
- New York Times - September 10, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer serums that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!